Make sure keypad is wired directly to operator AND battery* is installed for proper operation
* = make sure battery is good.
- On interior wall mounted console, remove front panel (battery cover).
- Move program/operate switch into the “Program” position. (light on keypad should begin to flash. If the light does not flash check cable and battery connections.)
- Press in your new code (any four numbers). For security purposes, do not use address, license or consecutive numbers (1,2,3,4 etc.).
- Move program/operate switch into the “Operate” position. (the keyboard light will go off)