|SETTING / PROGRAM A HAND-HELD REMOTE (please read the warning and precautions before starting)
- On the motor unit, press and release the “Learn” button (normally located on the rear side). The LED near the learn button will light for 30 seconds. BEWARE, be sure to “press and release” the learn button, holding the learn button pressed in, will erase all remotes, keypads or any transmitting devices that are already programmed into the units memory.
- Within 30 seconds, press and HOLD the button on the remote. If your remote has multiple buttons, press and hold the one button you want to use to activate this opener.
- Release the button when the light on the motor unit blinks. NOTE: If the light bulbs have not been installed, or are not working, you will hear two clicks indicating the procedure is complete
- Be sure NOT to be standing directly in the doors travel when testing your remote.
TO ERASE ALL REMOTE DEVICES FROM UNIT (please read the warning and precautions before starting)You can not erase a single remote from the units memory. You must first clear the units memory then reprogram only the remotes you want to still work.
- On the motor unit, press and hold the “Learn” button (normally located on the rear side). The LED near the learn button will light then go out (approximately 6-10 seconds)
- When the LED goes out, release the “Learn” button
All previous codes are now erased. Reprogram each remote or keyless entry you wish to use.