- On the Keypad, enter the security code by pressing the corresponding buttons in the correct sequence
- Press the Ù Button to activate the door opener.
- For 17seconds the unit will continue to operate using only the Ù button. (reversing direction each time)
Setting / Changing the Code
Your Security Code can be from one to eight digits long. (For best security, use 4 or more digits and chose a code that can not be easily guessed, such as house number or phone number)
- Open the control box mounted inside the door
- Move the Program Switch to the “SET” position.
- Press the numbered buttons in the sequence of your desired code. (i.e. to use code 1,2,3,4, press the 1 then the 2 etc.)
- Press the Ù Button ONCE to record your code
- If the Ù Button is pressed more than once it will erase your code and leave only the Ù . You’ll have no security code and the door will operate every time the Ù Button is pushed.
- Move the Program Switch to the “RUN” position
- Close the control box by snapping on the cover. BE SURE THE WIRES ARE LINED UP WITH THE SLOTS PROVIDED
The best way to test your opener is as follows:
- Press the Ù button – Opener should NOT activate (this is good)
- Enter any code (not the one you set) followed by the Ù- Opener should NOT activate (this is good)
- Enter your Security Code followed by the Ù Opener should activate (this is very good! )
IF ANY PART OF THIS TEST FAILS, GO BACK AND RESTART THE CODE SETTING INSTRUCTIONS